Let's get cozy.
It's the season for sweaters, cocktails, and roasted meats with handmade pasta. It's time for warmed brandies, thick duvets, and wool slippers.
It's the moment for a Sunday Supper. Pre-order, then pick up in the shop between 4:00-5 pm on Sunday.
Tomato braised lamb shoulder with gnocchi alla romana and spring greens.
Each kit contains enough for two people:
- Braised Lamb Shoulder
- Gnocchi alla Romana
- Spring Green Salad
- Citrus & Fennel Marinated Olives
- Housemade Baby Sourdough Loaf
- Carrot cake with brown butter mascarpone frosting
- Olives are ready to eat! Serve with some sliced bread and enjoy!
- For the salad, add the contents of the vinaigrette cup to the leaves, toss and adjust the seasoning with salt to your liking
- For the main course, preheat the oven to 375F. Remove the lids from the gnocchi and lamb containers and bake in the oven until hot and bubbling, approximately 20 minutes.
Recommended Wine Pairing:
We just received the new vintage of this wine after last years stock sold out. Refosco is an ancient Italian varietal, and this expression is made at a family run vineyard in Friuli, the same region in Italy Claire’s family is from. Cassis, bramble with a hint of thyme. Fuller bodied and dark, with nicely developed tannins that pair well with the braised lamb. Despite this, it is pleasantly bright and juicy, enhancing the rich tomato sauce without overshadowing the lamb’s distinct flavour.