Let's get cozy.
It's the season for sweaters, cocktails, and roasted meats with handmade pasta. It's time for warmed brandies, thick duvets, and wool slippers.
It's the moment for a Sunday Supper. Pre-order, then pick up in the shop between 4:00-5 pm on Sunday.
This week, after requests from several vegetarian friends it's our beautiful ricotta cannelloni.
Hand-made pasta sheets are cut and rolled with a rich ricotta and black kale filling, before layering with pomodoro and fior di latte for this bake at home meal kit.
Each kit contains (for 2 people)
- Cannelloni for two
- Zaklans farms green salad
- Citrus marinated Italian olives
- Housemade demi loaf of sourdough
- Chocolate ganache hazelnut tart for two.
- Olives are ready to eat! Serve with some sliced bread and enjoy!
- For the salad, add the contents of the vinaigrette cup to the leaves, toss and adjust the seasoning with salt to your liking
- For the pasta, preheat the oven to 375F. Remove the lid from the cannelloni container and bake in the oven until hot and bubbling, approximately 25 minutes.
Recommended Wine Pairing:
Favorita is an Italian white typically found in the Piedmont region of Italy, and is similar in style and flavour to Vermentino. Dry, light to medium body with high acid. Notes of white flowers, green pear, Meyer lemon with good minerality and salinity. The wine’s minerality and medium body balance the creaminess of the ricotta, while light herbaceous notes in the wine complement the cannelloni filling’s subtle flavours and bring out the vegetale quality of the kale. High acidity and salinity enhance and pair well with the bright tomato sauce.